Mission StatementsThe mission of the Anglican Church Health Service is to improve the physical, psychological, social and spiritual health and wellbeing of everyone in the communities we serve, irrespective of religious denomination; clan; status; age; gender; or ability to pay, and thus reduce the distress and suffering associated with the current high levels of morbidity and mortality.
Major Objectives of the Anglican Health ServiceIn order to achieve this mission, seven specific objectives have been identified, which in essence, constitutes our Development Programme:-
1. Improving the management of the service.
2. Developing a public health emphasis.
3. Taking services to people where they live.
4. Improving diagnosis and treatment.
5. Developing the knowledge, skills and attitudes of our staff.
6. Providing the necessary equipment and facilities to perform effectively.
7. Improving communications and transport.